20 July 2013

Ahoy!

This past year has been absolutely insane. What you haven't seen/read/heard is that, in that past year, I lost eighty pounds, moved to St. Louis, got homesick for Springfield, am trying to find a job, found a special someone, got linked to through Greatist, and have generally had a marvelous time.

I'm back in the blogging world, and I am more ready than ever to bring great content, recipes, and tips for eating healthy on a budget to anyone who might still be reading and anyone who wants to start reading.

Are you ready? Because I am, and so are my fingers and my taste buds.

I also want to encourage you to participate. Let me know what you want to see. Let me know your story. Let me know that you think I'm a big meany head for leaving you alone this long. I genuinely want to know, and I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment